Label History of the Alps, : environment, development, and society, Jon Mathieu ; translated by Matthew Vester, electronic resource Publication Morgantown, West Virginia University Press, Bibliography note Includes bibliographical references and index Control code ssj Dimensions unknown Edition 1st English ed Extent 1 online resource iii, p.
- Psychopathia sexualis, mit besonderer Berücksichtigung der conträren Sexualempfindung. Eine klinischforensische Studie (German Edition)!
- Top Authors!
- You are here.
- The Insiders Guide to Renovating for Profit.
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
Library Locations Map Details. Ladd Library Borrow it. Library Links.
In this Book
About Library Policies Services. Embed Experimental. Layout options: Carousel Grid List Card. Include data citation:.
Copy to clipboard Close. Cite Data - Experimental.
- Learn How Professionals Trade the Penny Stock Market;
- For the Love of God and the Heart of a Woman: The Irish-French Connection:Another Adventure of Shane Braddenbury;
- Holt on Mathieu, 'History of the Alps, ' | H-German | H-Net.
- The Art of Virtue: Ben Franklins Formula for Successful Living.
- Frequently bought together.
- I Love Texas/I Hate Oklahoma (I Love/I Hate)?
- Sass and Compass for Designers (Community Experience Distilled)?
Data Citation of the Item History of the Alps, : environment, development, and society, Jon Mathieu ; translated by Matthew Vester, electronic resource. Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.
History of the Alps, : environment, development, and society - Bates College
Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces. Link Analysis Experimental. Network Analysis Inbound Links 1 1 Total. Shared in Network This resource is rare in the Library. Mathieu has done Alpine studies an immense service, collecting an expansive body of research long divided along national, linguistic, and disciplinary lines.
History of the Alps, 1500 - 1900 : Environment, Development, and Society
As Mathieu accurately states, 'Quantitative history is sorely missing from Alpine research,' and this slim volume provides a very valuable resource for scholars who wish to redress this lacuna. Holt, H-Net Reviews. Administrative Login. Skip to main content.
- Altar Boy, A Story Of Life After Abuse.;
- Becoming Manny: Inside the Life of Baseballs Most Enigmatic Slugger.
- What Kids Need to Succeed: Proven, Practical Ways to Raise Good Kids (Revised & Updated 3rd Edition);
Enter your keywords.