Following a two year legal battle to avoid extradition to Thailand, Aldhouse was returned to Phuket last December on the condition that he would not face the death penalty. He is believed to be the first Briton to be extradited to Thailand under a year-old treaty that has never previously been used.
Attorney: Former Marine charged with rape, murder suffered mental illness
Initially, Mr Aldhouse denied murdering Mr Longfellow, telling the court during his trial in February that he had accidentally killed him in self-defence while searching for his pet dog. His lawyer said he had no plans to appeal the verdict, or to ask to be transferred to a prison in the UK. Terms and Conditions. Style Book. Weather Forecast.
- UGA scientists investigate marine murder mystery.
- How to Sell Your Books Online Without Book Bub.
- How this Marine wife was wrongfully convicted of killing her husband - USMC Life.
- UGA scientists investigate marine murder mystery - UGA Public Service and Outreach;
Accessibility links Skip to article Skip to navigation. Friday 05 July By David Eimer, Bangkok.
British kickboxer gets 25 years for murder of US Marine in Thailand - Telegraph
Shop Indie eBooks. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Add to Wishlist.
USD 2. Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now.
Marine Widow Cleared of Husband's Murder Wants Death Certificate Changed
Buy As Gift. Overview Novelist Phillip Good and Mystery writer Paul Anders team up to provide readers with a tale that is part mystery, part thriller, and part a story of Paul's coming of age. The mystery starts with the vultures circling the murdered-girl in the field.
- murder at the marine lab Manual.
- Sinking Into Darkness!
- British kickboxer gets 25 years for murder of US Marine in Thailand.
- Product Details?
The thriller when the killer Paul is pursuing, starts pursuing him.